This meal is so tasty and healthy. This meal is below 150 calories and 25 g of Carbohydrate. Ideal meal for people with diabetes.
Prep/total time: ten minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of basil leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- Mix the basil, garbanzo beans, and garlic in a blender or food processor and process many times. Drizzle in some olive oil and process again.
- They add in the soy sauce and vinegar and pulse until well mixed.
- Season with pepper and salt.