This meal is not only delicious but has very low Carbohydrate (<10g).
Prep time: five minutes
Cook time: ten minutes
Total time: fifteen minutes
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 medium skinless, salmon fillets
- 250g bag of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of reduced-fat crème fraiche
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon of caper, drained
- 2 teaspoon of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Some lemon wedges, to serve
- Pour some oil into a pan and place over medium heat. Season the salmon on its sides and place into the pan and fry for about four minutes on each side until the fish flakes and the sides are golden. Transfer to a plate and aside.
- Add in the leaves into the saucepan, season it and cover it to wilt for one minute. Transfer the spinach into plates and add the salmon as topping.
- Add in the crème fraiche into the pan, then add in the parsley, capers and more seasoning. Heat the mixture for a few seconds and then remove from the heat.
- Pour the mixture over the fish and add lemon wedges. Serve.