Prep Time: 5 min Cooking time: 10 min Total time: 15 min Servings: 6
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of broccoli rice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2-3 raspberries for topping
- 2 tbsps. coconut oil melted
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add, cheese, broccoli rice and mix together.
- Heat your large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add avocado oil.
- Once, avocado oil is hot, pour 2 tbsps. broccoli mixture and spread it
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until cooked and brown.
- Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with raspberries and raspberries.
|Total Calories||162 kcal|
|Total Carbs||1.46 g|
- Amount per serving 76 g
- Protein: 25% 40 kcal
- Fat: 72% 117 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3% 5 kcal